After the great success of the inaugural event in London last year, Legal Innovators will now also take place in San Francisco, California, June 18, and we have some great speakers lined up already.
Speakers already confirmed for the event come from across the US legal sector, representing: clients, law firms, access to justice initiatives, investors and incubators, and legal education.
- Catherine Lacavera, VP, Legal, Google
- Michael Cheng, Associate General Counsel, Facebook
- Patrick Lytle, General Counsel, Ginger.io
- David Le, VP & GC, Lyft
- Nancy Krystal, Associate General Counsel, Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Maya Markovich, Chief Growth Officer, Nextlaw Labs, Dentons
- David Wang, Corporate Strategic Innovation Counsel, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Nicola Shaver, Managing Director of Innovation & Knowledge, Paul Hastings
- Monet Fauntleroy, Director, Legal Service Delivery, Cooley
- Vedika Mehera, Innovation Advisor, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- Rodney Mullins, Senior Manager, McGuireWoods
- Sam Moore, Innovation Manager, Burness Paull (UK)
- Augie Rakow, Previously Co-Founder and Chairman of Atrium and now CEO, Palo Alto Legal Support
- Mike Devlin, VC Investor, Touchdown Ventures
Access to Justice and Regulatory Reform
- Joshua Browder, Founder and CEO, DoNotPay
- Dan Rubins, Member of Californian State Bar Access Through Innovation of Legal Services Task Force (ATILS) and Co-founder & CEO, Legal Robot
Legal Education and Legal Tech Incubators
- Alice Armitage, Chief Executive, Professor, LexLab @ UC Hastings
- Drew Amerson, Director, LexLab @ UC Hastings
- (Also see Nextlaw Labs above)
And there will be more great speakers to be announced in the weeks and months ahead before the event on June 18, in San Francisco at Bespoke at Westfield on Market Street.
We will also soon announce the legal tech companies, but already we are looking forward to hearing from AI-powered time keeping pioneer, Ping and legal data analytics company, Gavelytics – to name a few.
An example of some of the topics that will be explored on the day by our fantastic group of experts includes:
- Reshaping Legal Services – How technology and innovation in legal services delivery are making a real difference, where we are heading, and the challenges we face.
- Deconstructing Value – How inhouse legal teams and legal ops professionals are applying rigour to the delivery of legal services, from better analysis of the cost of producing legal products, to better use of data for business insights, to disaggregating legal work so that the right people and tech do the right things.
- Looking for Diamonds in the Legal Data Mine – The Legal Research Revolution and the huge increase in value of legal data.
Like the London event, the California conference is for everyone interested in technology, innovation and the business of law – created by the legal tech news site, Artificial Lawyer, and organised by leading conference company, Cosmonauts.
It’s for everyone who wants to learn about this increasingly important subject area that is steadily reshaping the legal market. Whether you are a Partner at a law firm, a General Counsel inside a company, a professional focused on technology and legal services delivery, a start-up, or an investor in technology, there is something for you at Legal Innovators.
Legal Innovators is for everyone who wants to learn, to share, and meet their peers. It’s for people just starting to explore this area, as well as for those who are already very experienced, but want to know what is now ‘market standard’ in this rapidly changing field.
Legal Innovators is also a conference where you are very welcome to join in and ask questions. Audience participation is strongly encouraged.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
If you’d like to know more about the event, click here.
If you’d like to buy tickets now, please click here.
And, if you’d like to contact us about being a speaker/sponsor then please contact Viktoria: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: +44 (0) 2075903033
P.S. Artificial Lawyer will also be holding Legal Innovators in London – now over two days and in its second year. We will soon bring you more information about this two day event – which is already filling out with speakers and sponsors.