Artificial Lawyer is on holiday this week, but if you are in the Asia-Pacific region then check out the Virtual ALTACon event, taking place on May 28 and 29.
V-ALTACon is the virtual version of the successful conference created by the Australian Legal Technology Association (ALTA). Some of the key event details include:
- Dates: 28 and 29 May, held during Australia/Asia-Pacific timezones.
- Major sponsor – Macquarie
- 3 streams of content focussed on: firms, corporate legal departments and legal + tech
- Keynote from Mitch Kowalski
- Other international speakers include: Nicole Braddick (Theory & Principle), Steph Corey (Uplevel Ops and Co-founder of CLOC) and Jules Miller (IBM Blockchain Ventures) and Chas Rampenthal (Legalzoom).
- 35+ Australian legal industry presenters
- 12 months’ access to the conference sessions and ALTA on-demand content.
- A legal tech startup pitch competition sponsored by Lander & Rogers’ Law Tech Hub.
- For tickets, please see: https://www.altacon.com.au/buy-tickets/
One of the ALTA organisers, Julian Uebergang, Managing Director of Neota Logic in the Asia Pacific region, told Artificial Lawyer: ‘Virtual ALTACon promises to be an amazing experience to showcase the wares of ALTA’s members. By transitioning from a physical to virtual conference, we wanted to create an amazing user experience that wasn’t just a few webinars tied together.
‘I’m thrilled to say we have delivered on that brief. We also have a unique matchmaking opportunity to allow delegates to connect to the technology companies that they are most interested in. And with a program packed full of the who’s-who of international and local legal industry leaders, this is an event not to be missed!’
So, there you go. If you live in the Asia-Pacific region then check out the virtual ALTACon event later this week.
More details here: https://www.altacon.com.au/about-altacon/
[Note: as mentioned above, Artificial Lawyer is on holiday + will return to normal publishing on Monday, June 1. See you on the flip-side!]