After a really successful first Legal Tech Groucho Club get-together last week, we return this Thursday with a new and expanded group of great cohosts to explore key legal tech issues.
As before, the Legal Tech Groucho Club will take place at: 4PM GMT, 8AM PST and 11AM EST. (You’ll see the event listed in ‘Upcoming for You’ on Thursday on Clubhouse)
Joining us this week are:
- Electra Japonas and Roisin Noonan – from UK-based The Law Boutique and the OneNDA project,
- and also Alex Su, of AI-powered CLM, Evisort – (you have probably seen his great videos on social media).
We will also have several of our regular cohosts as well:
- Patrick Fuller – VP Legal Intelligence, American Lawyer Media,
- Ryan McClead – CEO, Sente Advisors,
- Tom Martin – CEO, LawDroid, and Co-Founder of the American Legal Tech Awards
- Olga Mack – CEO, Parley Pro,
- Rick Merrill – CEO and founder, Gavelytics.
The format will generally be as before, and some of the key themes this week will be:
- Standardisation – e.g. can we get to a universal NDA? (See the work of OneNDA).
- Following on from last week – what is productisation of the law and how does it connect to the legal tech world?
- The rise of CLM 2.0, – ie. CLM but now with NLP added.
Look forward to seeing you all there and hearing your questions at The Legal Tech Groucho Club! 4PM GMT, 8AM PST and 11AM EST.