The Legal Tech Groucho Club is back this Thursday (AKA ‘tomorrow’) with some great special guests, Ron Friedmann and Jenifer Swallow, plus our team of excellent cohosts. We will be discussing: ‘Are legal regulators a help or a hinderance to innovation?‘
Please note, because of the magical properties of time the US and UK are now a little bit closer together, so we are on at: 4PM GMT, 12 noon EDT and 9AM PDT, Thursday – and as always it’s on Clubhouse – see link.
Our line-up this week will be:
- Ron Friedmann – well-known legal tech expert and Senior Director Analyst at Gartner,
- Jenifer Swallow – Director of LawTechUK, (+ Tech Nation),
- Dorna Moini – CEO and co-founder, Documate,
- Patrick Fuller – VP Legal Intelligence, American Lawyer Media,
- Ryan McClead – CEO, Sente Advisors,
- Tom Martin – CEO, LawDroid, and Co-Founder of the American Legal Tech Awards,
- Alex Su, of AI-powered CLM, Evisort,
- Rick Merrill – CEO and founder, Gavelytics,
- (and Artificial Lawyer founder, Richard Tromans, will moderate, as usual).
Regulation and its relationship with innovation has so many aspects to it there is sure to be plenty to say, and we look forward to hearing your views too.
And in fact, on top of the discussion about whether legal regulators help or hinder innovation in the market, how about throwing this hand-grenade into the mix as well : do we even need professional regulators…? Hmm….?
Highly Detailed FAQs
Is this only on Clubhouse? Yes.
Do I need an Apple device? Yes.
Is it at 4PM GMT every Thursday…? Yes.
Will it be great? Yep!
See you there!