iManage RAVN – Legal Practice Lead
London, United Kingdom
The iManage RAVN team are on a mission and we are searching for a high energy legal professional to lead our Legal AI Practice. You will join a vibrant and ambitious community of global specialists responsible for providing subject matter expertise to iManage RAVN both inwardly and outwardly facing. You’ll have to be comfortable being a leader and prominent public figure – driven by a desire to help us fuel change in the industry.
You’ll need to comfortable with highly technical content, ideally having knowledge and experience of how AI can support the legal industry transform forever.You will work with experienced teams of lawyers and knowledge management teams from some of the most prestigious organisations and become an expert in how to leverage the iManage RAVN engine to tackle some of the most complex digital transformation project in the world.
The successful applicant will be able to evidence legal acumen as well as a degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology. Although based in the UK, the role may require extensive travel across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with occasional travel to the US.
We are looking for bright, motivated “can do” candidates in this high energy role. You will report into the Global General Manager for iManage RAVN and will also lead the responsibility for hiring further Legal Practice team members whose sole goal will be helping our clients leverage our AI tools to transform their operations.
This position will work closely with global internal iManage RAVN teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, Channel Management, Account Management and Support teams.
- Provide legal subject matter expertise to prospective AI opportunities.
- To contribute to product roadmap with new ideas and field feedback.
- Assist in the development of new AI models and scenarios.
- Act as a conduit to interpret complex Legal scenarios into complex technological outcomes, both externally and internally.
- Contribute to responses where appropriate to some key deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFPs, Demonstrations, Proof of Values.
- Engage with client legal stakeholders to interpret AI technologies and to portray their value.
- Demonstration of value of core AI software platforms.
- Ability to present comfortably to small (1) and large audiences (100s), varying in legal and technical ability.
- Attend and represent iManage RAVN solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Manage existing customer knowledge shares via a number of channels including face to face, webinar, blogging, mailshot, white-papers.
- Develop and demonstrate thought leadership in key verticals and product solutions.
- Perform regular channel enablement for all our global partners.
- Hire and manage an expanding team of legal talent
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proventrack record in Law, either as a practicing lawyer, legal degree or legal innovation function.
- Ability to interpret complex Legal matters into technical concepts and outcomes.
- Intermediate technical understanding of Microsoft and Open Source platforms.
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skillset.
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Excellent public presentation skills.
- You are highly responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Additional European languages.
- Proactive and self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- “Can-Do” approach to a wide and rapidly changing environment.
- Team player; works well independently and as part of a team.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://imanagecom.applytojob.com/apply/oRa7X5L2QR/Legal-Practice-Lead-IManage-RAVN?source=Artificial Lawyer →