Legal Solutions Consultant/Engineer – HighQ
Salary: £/annum + plus competitive bens
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a tech savvy lawyer, paralegal or a legal savvy technologist looking for your next challenge to transform legal service delivery? Have you experienced first hand the pain points of transaction management and matter collaboration? Do you believe there is a better way, through the intelligent application of technology, to drive legal process efficiency and client engagement? If so, HighQ are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate Legal Solutions Consultants to join our Client Success teams in London (and also New York – please see other job advert).
You will be expected to have a background in legal work, either as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer or similar role, be a creative thinker with an understanding of relevant industry technologies, and able to design solutions to complex legal process problems. It’s creative problem solving with legal, process and technology hats on.
You will be expected to become a HighQ expert and evangelist, understanding your clients’ needs in depth and building strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will be responsible for helping clients to get the most from new product updates and features as they are released. You will work alongside our other client facing teams and play a key part in client events, user groups and marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
Duties and responsibilities
- Align closely with the Product and Solutions teams to understand and be able to articulate the value of the HighQ platform
- Educate and inform clients about solutions and features to drive adoption and grow the diversity of use cases
- Work with clients to establish their business needs and co-design high value solutions that solve real business problems
- Provide client feedback about the products and roadmap to the Product team as required and contribute ideas for new solutions
- Contribute to thought leadership and product marketing initiatives by regularly writing and speaking about key topics
- Regularly speak at industry events and shows, present solutions and provide demos to clients at senior levels
- Build out success plans with clients to drive enablement, adoption, retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders in order to create client champions and advocates
- Work closely with the sales and delivery teams to facilitate a seamless client on-boarding process, and high levels of satisfaction
- Maximise the value of the client’s investment, converting them into reference clients who are both promoters and advocates of HighQ
Skills and experience
- You will have a legal background, as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer or other similar role
- Passion about technology and the ability to convince clients about the benefits of digital transformation and new ways of working
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelise our products
- Analytical and creative with the ability to design solutions to solve complex business problems
- Equally comfortable engaging with clients at Partner or C-Level as with front-line users and administrators
- Experience in legal services, customer success, project management or solutions consulting within the Legal sector
- Experience in customer success or similar roles in the Software as a Service space is highly desirable
- Experience driving adoption of collaboration, transaction management, project management and content management solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a real passion for technology and product innovation
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative environment with a team of creative and innovative people that are passionate about what they do
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer-centric and inspiring, with a mix of product, solutions and legal experience
HighQ is a global, award winning provider of cloud-based enterprise collaboration and publishing software. We provide innovative social software to some of the world’s leading law firms, investment banks and corporations. We’re leaders in legal digital transformation around the world as well as being one of Europe’s fastest growing companies and were recently ranked #25 on the Sunday Times Lloyd’s SME Export Track 100.
Headquartered in London with hubs around the world, we provide an intelligent work and client engagement platform that solves some of the legal world’s biggest operational issues.
By design, our technology is intuitive, easy and approachable, while transforming the way people work with each other internally and engage with their clients externally. It’s a unique product that is in a class of its own.
We’re proud of what we do here at HighQ and it’s also a fun place to work where you’ll be challenged daily and work with amazing colleagues. Our values of be committed, collaborate, have fun, get stuff done, focus on the client and be accountable are essential to your success here at HighQ as is being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge. If you feel that this is you, then we’d love to hear from you.
HighQ operates a strict Preferred Supplier List which is not currently under review.
We do not accept any unsolicited CV’s nor will we be liable for any agency fees as a result of such submissions, whether from existing providers or otherwise.
PLEASE MENTION ARTIFICIAL LAWYER JOBS WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE. THANKS!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.applythis.net/highq2019/Search/Apply/All/2/3078187/Legal Solutions Consultant_Engineer .html →