We have an opening for a Legal Technologist to join our Content Squad, supporting our Out of the Box team. This role will be based in our Cambridge office for a period of 3 months, however we are growing at speed and long term opportunities could be available for impressive individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and meticulous Law Graduate to work at the cutting-edge of law and technology and be challenged in a new and emerging area.
ThoughtRiver, the market leader in intelligent legal pre-screening is disrupting legal services by enabling businesses to dramatically increase the deal velocity in sales and procurement teams and reducing time to contract. Our artificial intelligence solutions automatically pre-screen contracts to improve productivity and enable automated triage and risk management capabilities.
We recently announced Series A investment from Octopus Ventures and are in a rapid scale-up phase. We have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 15 European AI start-up companies, with a rapidly expanding global client list.
What you’ll be doing
The Content Squad is responsible for improving and expanding review streams (use cases) for our customers.
- You will work closely with the OOTB team to support the creation of new review streams including developing risk policies and optimising the performance of our models.
What we’re looking for
- Law degree with a precise attitude to legal concepts and process.
- Adept at analysing legal data
- A technical empathy and understanding of machine learning principles
- Adaptable, inquisitive and willing to learn new skills and approaches
- Prior success working in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Post qualification experience of commercial contract law
- Prior involvement with technology solutions that support legal operation
Please send CVs to Rachel Scott – see email below.
Please mention AL JOBS when applying. Thanks and good luck!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.