JOB TITLE: Project Manager (Ref no: BR704) – Law Firm Role, Brodies LLP
REPORTING TO: IT Director
We need a Project Manager to join our team, to work on delivering strategic business projects. Brodies has a strategy of growth and innovation and we need an experienced PM to help us to manage change as we pursue our goals. We plan to deliver a portfolio of innovative initiatives and we need the right person to lead and manage that pipeline.
The role is based in Brodies’ Edinburgh office, with travel to Glasgow and occasionally Aberdeen required. While reporting into the IT Director, the role will work on a range of projects, not all of which will be technology-related.
As Project Manager you will play a key role in ensuring projects and change initiatives are delivered with passion to meet their objectives, increasing employee adoption and usage. To be successful in this role, you will be a confident Manager. You will have excellent communication skills, and will use them to build relationships across the firm.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead project management activities
- Apply a process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or change initiative
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of project communications.
- Assess the change impact Identify key stakeholder groups, conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and plan required interventions to support these groups
- Be aware of Brodies’ information security policies, and protect information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference at all times.
- You should have Project Management experience and skills; associated qualifications if possible (e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner or AMP accredited)
- If you have experience of using project management tools such as Jira that would be very helpful, particularly for Agile development
- You have a proven track record of managing others, and know how to lead and develop a team and handle people issues
- You should have experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- The ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal is needed for this role
- You will be flexible and adaptable, resilient and tenacious
- We expect you to be organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics, and to define and monitor success metrics and change progress
- We need you to have strong stakeholder engagement, planning and risk and issue management skills
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter and details of your salary expectations quoting reference BR704 (see Apply button below).
PLEASE MENTION ARTIFICIAL LAWYER JOBS WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE. THANKS!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org