JOB TYPE: Senior Solutions Consultant
20 February 2018
DETAILS: The role of Senior Solutions Consultant (SSC) is a key player on the client success team, a functional and technical thought leader in the legal innovation space. The role, based in our Amsterdam office, requires applying your solutions expertise to real world problems in the legal profession. You will work with both law firms and corporate legal departments, using a combination of technology and innovation to change the way they work both internally and with their clients.
We are seeking proactive, enthusiastic, and passionate Solutions Consultants who enjoy working with both new prospects and existing clients, selling our unique vision of collaboration. You will work closely with the Client Success Managers with designing adoption plans and rollout strategies for our clients. The role is comfortable in front of both a managing partner and a CIO, yet not afraid to get his/her hands dirty by showcasing the product. The SSC also supports new sales activity and is the lead consultant on key opportunities.
You will be expected to be a product expert and evangelist, able to understand our customers’ needs in depth and build strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will play a key part in client events, user groups and customer marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail. You are also a key driver for customers internally, acting as the central liaison between the client and product teams for any feature requests and product feedback.
You are also a key driver in our solution landscape – we need our SCs to leverage their insight from clients along with product and competitor analysis to influence solution and product development. You will have influence with both designing, building, and validating new high value legal solutions. We work with marketing to ensure our messaging in the market resonates with our client’s needs. This role does a bit of everything at HighQ, and this is a great opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing company at the cutting-edge of enterprise cloud computing.
Your Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of the legal sector
- Passionate about legal and social technology and can convince clients about the benefits of collaboration and new ways of working
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is confident, articulate, knowledgeable and enthusiastic
- Possess an analytical mind and enjoy thinking creatively to solve complex business problems
- Comfortable working with sales to identify new opportunities and help close them
- Equally comfortable engaging with clients at C-Level, with front-line users and administrators
- Ideal background is a legal engineer, business analyst or presales background, working within a legal innovation group
- Having experience with customer success or similar roles in the Software as a Service space is highly desirable
- Having experience driving adoption of file sharing, social collaboration, project management and knowledge sharing solutions is an advantage
- J.D. preferred, not required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.applythis.net/highq2019/Search/Apply/All/2/2711405/Solutions Consultant - Amsterdam (Netherlands).html →