Join us for a special event in New York on the evening of February 5th at Cardozo Law School, co-sponsored by Artificial Lawyer, to learn more about the emerging technology of smart contracts, its applications, and how it may impact the way lawyers and the financial world works.
Smart contracts hold significant potential, but also have legal and practical challenges. Come and join us for an interactive panel discussion that will explore: what really are smart contracts; why they matter – especially to lawyers and the financial services sector; what are their pros and cons; and what are the prospects for their near term implementation at scale in the legal world.
The event has kindly been supported by Cardozo Law School, and will feature speakers such as Aaron Wright – Associate Clinical Professor, Director Cardozo Blockchain Project; co-founder of OpenLaw, and Bridget Marsh – Executive Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, The Loan Syndications Trading Association.
- Joseph Green – Counsel & Director of Client Experience at Gunderson Dettmer
- Bridget Marsh – Executive Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, The Loan Syndications Trading Association
- Richard Tromans – Founder, Artificial Lawyer
- Aaron Wright – Associate Clinical Professor, Director Cardozo Blockchain Project; co-founder of OpenLaw
- Stevie Ghiassi, Chief Executive Officer, Legaler
- Houman Shadab – Cofounder, Clause
- Jason Rozovsky – Assistant General Counsel & Head of Legal Center of Excellence at R3
This Cardozo Tech Talk is free to attend, but please register as there may be limited spaces.
Date And Time:
Wed, February 5, 2020
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EST
Cardozo School of Law
55 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10003, United States
Artificial Lawyer Conferences:
Legal Innovators California – June 18 – San Francisco – an all-day conference focused on the intersection of technology and the business of law.
Legal Innovators London – Now over two days – October 7th and 8th – one day on legal services providers, and one day focused on inhouse legal teams.
These conferences are created by Artificial Lawyer and organised by Cosmonauts.