Legal Innovators London is back! After the success of last year’s event, the landmark conference will now take place over two days, across the 7th and 8th October.
The first day will focus on law firms and legal providers, and how they are driving change in legal services delivery.
The second day will focus on developments among in-house legal teams and legal operations professionals. It will also explore clients’ evolving relationships with a growing range of legal services providers.
Legal Innovators is for learning, sharing and networking.
An example of some of the topics that will be explored on the day by our fantastic group of experts includes:
- Driving Change Inside The Law Firm – where is the pressure coming from to change and how do you decide what to do?
- Beyond Contract Management – using contract data to drive business insights.
- What Can Legal Ops Really Change? – looking at the realities of driving business change inside an inhouse legal team.
The London conference takes place 7 + 8 October, 2020, but we already have a growing list of great speakers and sponsors. Some of the confirmed speakers so far include – among many others and with more still to be announced:
- Keynote: Jeremy Coleman, Head of Innovation, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Chantelle Zemba, General Counsel, Deliveroo
- David Griffin, Head of systems and Change, BT
- Alexandra Lennox, Head of Lawtech, Tech Nation
- Ben Shillito, Legal Director, Fujitsu
- Sean Thomas, Group General Counsel, AlphaSights
- Shilpa Bhandarkar, Global Head of Innovation, Linklaters
- Isabel Parker, Outgoing Joint Chief Legal Innovation Officer, Freshfields
- Karyn Harty, Partner, McCann FitzGerald
- Charles Kerrigan, Partner, Finance and Fintech, CMS UK
- Shruti Ajitsaria, Partner, Head of Fuse, Allen & Overy
- Emily Lew, Senior Knowledge and Innovation Manager, Slaughter and May
- Laura Bygrave, Innovation & Ventures Lead, Deloitte Legal
And among the rapidly growing list of sponsors of Legal Innovators London we can already mention: Ashurst Advance, Clarilis, Neota Logic, ContractPodAI, Korum Legal, Scissero, Luminance, and many more will be announced in the weeks and months ahead.
Legal Innovators is also a conference where you are very welcome to join in and ask questions. Like last year, audience participation is strongly encouraged.
Overall, it will be a great couple of days, covering a wide range of subjects and you’ll get to hear from leading experts at law firms, ALSPs, inhouse legal teams and tech companies. And, as you can see, this event is as much about the clients and their needs, as the providers!
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Legal Innovators Chair and Founder of Artificial Lawyer,
If you would like to know more about the event, have a brochure sent to you, or find out about sponsorship and speaker roles, please contact George at email@example.com who will be able to help you.
P.S. And, we also will be holding a Legal Innovators event in California, June 18, 2020. Maybe see you at both events!