Legal tech companies across the world are invited to join an accelerator programme in Austria, run by the Legal Tech Hub Vienna (LTHV).
This is the third round of the programme, which Artificial Lawyer covered previously last year – see here. The LTHV project is different to other incubators/accelerators, as it has been created by a group of Austrian law firms, all of which support and engage with each cohort.
For legal tech companies that want to boost their business, and work with leading law firms in Austria and the CEE region, as well as their cooperation partners in an internationally recognised accelerator programme, then you can find out more and apply here.
But, get your skates on, as the deadline is: 31 March, 23:59 CET
The LTHV Accelerator Programme is for 6-months and participants are supported virtually and live by a network of 500+ legal experts, mentors and coaches. The programme is proof-of-concept oriented and tailored to the companies’ individual requirements.
They are looking this year for legal tech solutions in the fields of:
- process optimisation,
- document management systems,
- contract analysis (AI),
- Word plugins,
- team coordination and other smart office solutions.
In general they are looking for innovative solutions that can help to make the processes and the daily life of lawyers easier, especially in law firms.
- PoC validation, execution and evaluation to get the best out of your concept
- Directly work with leading law firms of Austria and CEE
- Coaches, experts and mentors to help you develop and implement your solution for the Austrian and CEE market
- Legal knowledge transfer, individually based on your needs
- Creative & awesome environment – let your surroundings inspire you!
- Events & party with the LTHV Founding Partners and potential customers
Apply now: https://lthv.eu/accelerator/
Application deadline: 31 March 2020, 23:59 CET
If you apply before 17 March 2020 your team will benefit from being in the first screening round. This will give you a higher chance to participate as their experts will have more time to check out your venture more thoroughly.