The Legal Innovators Online conference will launch on the afternoon of Tuesday, May 19, 3.30PM, UK time, and then continues across the following afternoons of May 20 and 21. We have some fantastic speakers lined up, with a range of important subjects to explore.
The Subjects and The Speakers
With a mix of panels and presentations, we will be focused on the intersection of technology, people and process with the business of law.
Day One will have a focus on the inhouse world, Day Two will focus on areas such as the tech teams of legal services businesses (LSBs), and Day Three will explore where automation has got to and is heading, and culminate with a no-holds-barred discussion on how the market will change given so many significant impacts right now.
Panel Subjects Include:
- Building the Practical Foundations For Real Change in Your Inhouse Legal Teams
- Culture First – Discussing the Challenges of Inhouse Innovation and Developing the Right Culture.
- Tech Teams and More Than Law
- Automation and Reality
In terms of the speakers, Artificial Lawyer is really delighted by how many leading figures are going to be sharing their views and experiences. From the inhouse community we have:
- Rosemary Martin – Group General Counsel – Vodafone Group
- Alice Collins – Legal & Commercial Operations Manager – Fujitsu
- Ben Shillito – Legal Director – also at Fujitsu
- Sean Thomas – Group General Counsel – AlphaSights
- Maurus Schreyvogel – Chief Legal Innovation Officer – Novartis
And among the Legal Services Business (LSB) community we have a range of highly knowledgeable people working at the cutting edge of innovation, legal tech development and building joined-up services platforms for clients, and among which there are several major law firm partners. These include:
- Graham Richardson – Partner and Head of Konexo – Eversheds Sutherland
- Peter Lee – Partner & CEO – Simmons Wavelength
- Richard West – Partner and Head of Innovation – Kennedys Law
- Shilpa Bhandarkar – Head of Innovation – Linklaters
- Bryon Bratcher – Managing Director – Gravity Stack (Reed Smith)
- Nicola Shaver – Managing Director – Paul Hastings
- Jeremy Coleman – Head of Innovation – Norton Rose Fulbright
- Laura Bygrave – Innovation and Ventures Lead – Deloitte Legal
- Charlie Morgan – Digital Law Lead – Herbert Smith Freehills
- Alistair Wye – Lead Innovation and Technology Solutions Attorney – Latham & Watkins
And of course we have a range of speakers from the wider legal tech and innovation community:
- Jenifer Swallow – LawTech Delivery Panel – TechNation
- Nick Watson – Managing Director – Ruby Datum
- Peter Buck – CEO – NetDocuments
- Shaz Aziz – Director of Client Solutions and Engagement – Neota Logic
- Chirag Zaveri – Director of Sales – Everlaw
- Manpreet Dhillon – Head of Legal Transformation – ContractPodAI
All in all, a very impressive, senior level, group of people, with plenty to say and with many ideas to share.
Who Is This For?
Naturally, people with a focus on tech and innovation will find this very useful and interesting. But, Legal Innovators conferences are also about the business of law, in which case this event should also be of interest to senior decision-makers at law firms whose remit goes far beyond operational aspects of technology and takes into account changing business models and new approaches to legal services delivery.
The goal with this and all Legal Innovators conferences is to create something that hopefully will be of as much interest to the CFO, for example, of a large corporate, and the Managing Partner of a major commercial law firm, as for a CTO or CIO or KM Head.
How To Attend The Three Day Event
The event, which will have a virtual exhibition space and the ability to communicate with fellow attendees, will take place at:
– 3.30PM to 6.15PM – UK time each day (BST) – on Tues, Wed, Thurs, next week – 19, 20 + 21 May.
The afternoon timing is so that speakers and attendees from the Americas can also easily take part. We look forward to hosting you all across what will be three afternoons of excellent discussions and insights into what really is happening now and where we are all heading.
The online conference is ticketed, so please follow this link if you’d like to be part of this great event.
And a massive thank you to the sponsors!