After a really successful first Legal Tech Groucho Club get-together last week, we return this Thursday with a new and expanded group of great cohosts to explore key legal tech issues.
As before, the Legal Tech Groucho Club will take place at: 4PM GMT, 8AM PST and 11AM EST. (You’ll see the event listed in ‘Upcoming for You’ on Thursday on Clubhouse)
Joining us this week are:
- Electra Japonas and Roisin Noonan – from UK-based The Law Boutique and the OneNDA project,
- and also Alex Su, of AI-powered CLM, Evisort – (you have probably seen his great videos on social media).
We will also have several of our regular cohosts as well:
- Patrick Fuller – VP Legal Intelligence, American Lawyer Media,
- Ryan McClead – CEO, Sente Advisors,
- Tom Martin – CEO, LawDroid, and Co-Founder of the American Legal Tech Awards
- Olga Mack – CEO, Parley Pro,
- Rick Merrill – CEO and founder, Gavelytics.
The format will generally be as before, and some of the key themes this week will be:
- Standardisation – e.g. can we get to a universal NDA? (See the work of OneNDA).
- Following on from last week – what is productisation of the law and how does it connect to the legal tech world?
- The rise of CLM 2.0, – ie. CLM but now with NLP added.
Look forward to seeing you all there and hearing your questions at The Legal Tech Groucho Club! 4PM GMT, 8AM PST and 11AM EST.
Be the first to comment