Many people will know Elevate for its service capabilities, however the law company is also now a developer of legal tech products in its own right. In this AL TV Product Walk Through we look at its evolving Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) platform.
Sharath Beedu, VP Products, and Andy Ninh, Solutions Architect, provide the Walk Through. There then follows a discussion about what the system can do and how clients can get value from it.
Here is an overview of some of the key points, as explained by the law company:
- ‘The Elevate ELM is an easy-to-use, cloud-based legal operations software platform.
- The software is designed and developed with Elevate customers and informed by our consulting and services businesses.
- The Elevate ELM is collaboration technology used by law departments, law firms, and law companies.
- Each software module delivers independent and incremental value while enhancing a customer’s existing point solutions through a bi-directional interface.
- Following the release of the Elevate ELM platform in 2020, version 2.0 software releases have occurred each quarter of 2021. In Q1/2022, the full ELM 2.0 solution will be complete.’
Press play to watch inside the page. The main Product Walk Through is about 15 mins, followed by Q&A.
[ Artificial Lawyer is proud to bring you this sponsored AL TV Product Walk Through by Elevate. ]