This week’s AL TV Product Walk Through is all about Summize, a pioneer in digital contracting. Tom Dunlop, CEO, shows that what began with automatically summarising and extracting key data from contracts with NLP has now broadened out into a product that covers much more of the contract lifecycle.
Some of the things that Summize can do include:
- Makes the extracted data easily accessible with actionable tasks that are automatically added to your calendar, using intelligent automation to make workflows simpler and smarter across the business,
- And, use the actionable insights to see risks and potential cost savings while accelerating revenue opportunities,
- It also plugs directly into Microsoft Word, Microsoft Teams and Slack to help create a ‘legal front door’.
This in-depth product walk through is about 20 mins, please press play to watch inside the page to learn more about Summize and what the product can do. There is also some Q&A at the end of the video.
Summize Webinar – If you found this topic of interest then come along to the free webinar on April 28 at 4PM BST. The panel, chaired by Artificial Lawyer, will feature Tom Dunlop, Vanessa Challess, and Electra Japonas, and will focus on innovation and digital contracting.
The webinar panellists will also provide crucial tips and guidance on these areas based on the work they’ve done within their own teams.
- Tom Dunlop, CEO & Founder at Summize
- Vanessa Challess, Founder & Director at Tiger Law
- Electra Japonas, CEO at TLB
- Chair – Richard Tromans, Founder at Artificial Lawyer
Register now to learn how your team could do legal differently.
[ Artificial Lawyer is proud to bring you this sponsored AL TV Product Walk Through with Summize. ]