The Legal Innovators California conference is on June 9 in San Francisco and one of the core elements of the event will be the legal service providers and the many types of professionals that help them to deliver to clients. To celebrate this we are giving away 10 free tickets to anyone working at a law firm, or other legal service provider, who has an interest in innovation – simply use the ticket code Cali100 when you book your place here.
And here are some of the great speakers across a range of areas who will be at Legal Innovators California, including experts with a focus on service delivery, innovation, product management, and data science:
- (Keynote) Kim Lanza-Russo, Senior Director of Product Management, Elevate,
- Vedika Mehera, Innovation Advisor, Orrick,
- Peter Geovanes, Head of Data Strategy, AI & Analytics, Winston & Strawn,
- Rodney Mullins, Sr. Manager, Software Planning and Dev, McGuireWoods,
- Danielle Benecke, Co-Founder, Baker McKenzie’s Machine Learning Venture,
- Nicholas Long, Managing Director, Legal Business Services, Deloitte Tax LLP,
- David Wang, Chief Innovation Officer, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati,
- Leonard Nuara, Founding Partner, Flatiron Law Group,
- Joe Davis, Manager of Knowledge Management Solutions, Davis Wright Tremaine,
- Carla Swansburg, Chief Executive Officer of ClearyX, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton,
- John Scrudato, Legal Engineering and Data Strategy Manager, Gunderson Dettmer.
As you can see, the skill sets here are broad and deep and cover multiple aspects of legal services delivery, whether focused on helping the lawyers at a firm, or focused on directly helping an organisation’s clients – or sometimes both.
This is all in tune with the ethos of Legal Innovators, a conference created by Artificial Lawyer and organised by Cosmonauts. This approach can best be described as an attempt to bring together multiple parts of the legal ecosystem, from the lawyers at firms, to innovation experts, to investment funds, to academics, to legal tech companies more broadly, to ALSPs and law companies, and to the inhouse world.
The reason for this is that innovation doesn’t happen in isolation, and when we meet and hear from people across the legal value chain then we have an opportunity to discover new insights and take home new perspectives and ideas that will benefit our work and our business. You’ll also hopefully make some new contacts and friends along the way!
So, put Legal Innovators California in your diary and come along to hear from some of the leading experts on the evolution of the legal sector.
Plus, a quick word about the event itself: it will take place on Thursday, June 9, at Bespoke at Westfield, 845 Market Street, Suite 450, San Francisco. The conference will run all day, with panels, fireside chats, and presentations. There also will be plenty of time to network and to meet the many exhibitors.
Come along to learn, share and network at Legal Innovators California on June 9 in San Francisco.
For tickets please see here.
P.S. if you have any queries about tickets or would like more information about the conference, please email Timo at Cosmonauts, the company organising the Legal Innovators California event: email@example.com