The blockchain world is evolving and an increasing number of people believe it will have a major impact on the legal sector. To find out some more Artificial Lawyer spoke to distributed ledger aficionado, Nick Rishwain, about all things blockchain in this special AL TV episode.
- What is blockchain all about and what are its main benefits?
- Web3 sounds cool, but is it a real thing yet and what’s happening there?
- What are NFTs and how do they apply to the legal world?
- Where do cryptocurrencies fit – or maybe not – into all of this?
- What is the Lex DAO, and in fact what even is a DAO?
- And also how can people in the legal sector approach this ever-developing field?
Please press play to watch the video inside the page. Enjoy!
Thanks to Nick for sharing his time and his insights for this special AL TV video.