To celebrate the beginning of the new legal tech autumn term and the start of the UK conference season, Legal Innovators is holding a special flash sale of tickets for the two-day event, which will be on Thursday and Friday, 10 and 11 of November this year.
To get your hands on a one-day pass use the ticket code: RT50, and for a two-day pass use the ticket code: AL50, with both giving 50% off the ticket price. The special, time-limited offer is aimed at those working at law firms, ALSPs and inhouse.
Day One is focused on law firms and ALSPs, with Day Two focused on inhouse. (A one-day pass gives you access to just one of either days).
We are in the process of putting our panels together for November, but we already have an incredible group of speakers from across the legal and legal tech ecosystem. For example:
- Zach Abramowitz – Founder, Killer Whale Strategies
- Carla Swansburg – Chief Executive Officer of ClearyX at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Robert Dilworth – MD & Associate General Counsel, Bank of America
- Marie Widmer – Senior Legal Operations Manager, Technology, HubSpot
- Gaurav Gupta – Global Head Contract Operations & Digitalisation, Nokia
- April Brosseau – Director, Research and Development, Clifford Chance
- Greg Baker – Global Head of Practice Innovation, Linklaters
- Kerry Westland – Partner and Head of Innovation, Addleshaw Goddard
- Joe Cohen – Head of Innovation, Dentons
- Carolyn Aldous – Global Managing Director – Peerpoint at Allen & Overy
- Adam Curphey – Senior Manager of Innovation, Mayer Brown
- Isabel Parker – Executive Director, The Digital Legal Exchange
- Emily Lew – Senior Knowledge and Innovation Manager, Slaughter and May
- Ned Gannon – President, eBrevia by DFIN
- Kurt Salih – Director of Markets & Growth, EMEA, Neota
… with many more speakers to be added, including plenty more from the inhouse world to be announced shortly! Plus, as always, I will be chairing both days.
For those of you who have not been to Legal Innovators events before: what is it all about? The short answer is that it’s a continuation of Artificial Lawyer’s focus on high level analysis of the key issues of the day; educational content that you can actually use; and connecting people throughout the legal tech ecosystem to help drive positive change for their business and their clients.
Fundamentally, the goal is always to achieve three key things: learning, sharing, and networking, and over two days in November you will have a great opportunity to do just that.
There will be many more announcements in the weeks ahead, but for now let me just say we are once again really looking forward to welcoming you all to our London conference – now the third Legal Innovators event we have held in the UK.
To get tickets, please see here
For other queries about the conference, or for enquiries by vendors and solution providers about exhibiting, speaking, and sponsorship opportunities at Legal Innovators London, please contact Cosmonauts. You can reach Timo directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the general email: email@example.com – and you can call the office at: (UK) 0207 590 3033.
Look forward to seeing you all at Legal Innovators London – Nov 10 + 11!
Richard Tromans, Founder – Artificial Lawyer, and Legal Innovators Conference Chair.