The Legal Innovators conference in London, November 10 + 11, is fast approaching and we’ve assembled a tremendous array of speakers and organisations who are taking part: such as inhouse experts at BT, Bank of America, Nokia, and the Loan Market Association; to leading law firms including Linklaters, Allen & Overy and its Peerpoint group, and TLT, to Big Four firm Ernst & Young LLP as well as The Law Boutique; to legal tech companies such as Exterro, Relativity, Disco, eBrevia, Henchman and a strong no-code contingent with Neota, BRYTER and Betty Blocks – with more to be announced soon.
Our stellar group of speakers includes:
- Robert Dilworth – MD & Associate General Counsel, Bank of America
- Marie Widmer – Senior Legal Operations Manager, Technology, HubSpot
- Gaurav Gupta – Global Head Contract Operations & Digitalisation, Nokia
- Sam Lester – Legal Director, EMEA, TD Securities
- Amelia Slocombe – Managing Director and Head of Legal – Loan Market Association (LMA)
- Efftichia Dower – Senior Legal Counsel – Onfido
- Eugenie Michalopoulos – Legal Counsel – BlueOptima
- Jonathan Gaw – Senior Director, Associate General Counsel – Head of EMEA, Adobe
- Dave Hart – Legal Director, Global – BT
- Estela Landro – Associate General Counsel – Wilmington Trust
Law Firms, ALSPs + Advisory:
- Zach Abramowitz – Founder, Killer Whale Strategies
- Carla Swansburg – Chief Executive Officer of ClearyX at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- April Brosseau – Director, Research and Development, Clifford Chance
- Greg Baker – Global Head of Practice Innovation, Linklaters
- Kerry Westland – Partner and Head of Innovation, Addleshaw Goddard
- Joe Cohen – Head of Innovation, Dentons
- Carolyn Aldous – Global Managing Director – Peerpoint at Allen & Overy
- Adam Curphey – Senior Manager of Innovation, Mayer Brown
- Isabel Parker – Executive Director, The Digital Legal Exchange
- Emily Lew – Senior Knowledge and Innovation Manager, Slaughter and May
And this is what Legal Innovators is all about: exploring the key issues of the day around legal innovation and the changing profession with those at the top of their game across law firms, ALSPs, inhouse and the legal technology world.
I’m sure you’ll agree this is an impressive group of people and organisations which are taking part in Legal Innovators, which will be held as always at Etc Venues, St Paul’s, London, 10 and 11 November.
So come along if you’d like to engage with presentations and discussions focused on cutting edge issues that go to the heart of the evolution of the legal world, or if you’d like to put questions to these speakers, or just network and meet the many exhibitors at Legal Innovators. There is something for everyone here if legal innovation matters to you.
We look forward to seeing you there – and you can find ticket information here.
Look forward to seeing you all at Legal Innovators London – Nov 10 + 11!
Richard Tromans, Founder of Artificial Lawyer and Conference Chair
For more information about the event, please contact Cosmonauts. You can reach Timo directly at: email@example.com, or use the general email: firstname.lastname@example.org – and you can call the office at: (UK) 0207 590 3033.