A conference is often only as good as its speakers and Legal Innovators California has plenty of great ones! The two-day conference, which takes place on June 7 and 8 at the new Bespoke venue inside the Westfield center in San Francisco, has top speakers from law firms and ALSPs, as well as senior inhouse lawyers and those in legal ops roles, and of course plenty of pioneers from legal tech companies. Here’s some of the people who will be sharing their insights and experiences that we can tell you about so far…
- (Keynote) Dan Katz, Co-Founder, 273 Ventures
- (Keynote) Maya Markovich, Executive In Residence – Justice Tech, Village Capital
- Carla Swansburg, CEO, ClearyX
- Matthew Hulse, Associate General Counsel, Intel
- Matt Brodahl, Director, Product Management, Thomson Reuters
- Julian Tsisin, Director, Head of Legal Technology, Data and Support, Meta
- Dorothy Cullen, Senior Director, Legal and Corporate Affairs Operations, Salesforce
- Todd Smithline, CEO, Bonterms
- Adam Bentley, Head of Legal, Uber Freight
- Danielle Benecke, Founder and Director, Baker McKenzie Machine Learning
- John Scrudato, Legal Engineering and Data Strategy Manager, Gunderson Dettmer
- Erica Duffy, Senior Director, Global Legal and Corporate Affairs Enablement and Content Management, Salesforce
- Ben Howell, Deputy General Counsel, Shell Recharge
- Andrew Moffett, Product Lead – Legal Technology, Wayfair
- David Wang, Chief Innovation Officer, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Vedika Mehera, Innovation Advisor, Orrick
- Peter Geovanes, Head of Data Strategy, AI and Analytics, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Josh Rosenzweig, Senior Director of Digital Transformation and User Experience. Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Jenya Moshkovich, Assistant General Counsel & Global eDiscovery Counsel, Genentech
- Jennifer Gumer, Partner and Head of Legal Operations, CGL LLP
- Brian Fanning, Director of Client Services and Pricing, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Matthew Beekhuizen, Chief Pricing and Innovation Officer, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Liam Brown, Chairman and CEO, Elevate
- Daniel Lewis, US CEO, LegalOn Technologies
- Alejandro Vallellanes, Senior Manager, Research and Information Alerts, Baker McKenzie
- Chris Beahn, Director, Legal & Global Affairs Operations, Splunk
- Andrew Cogan, Manager, Practice Services – Records, Allen Matkins
- Tracy Scanlan, Vice President of Client Development & Legal Affairs, Paragon Legal
- Leonard Nuara, Founding Partner, Flatiron
- Kimberly Woodward, Senior Director, Legal Operations & Chief of Staff, Okta
- Becki Gibson, Chief Counsel, California Office of Data and Innovation
- Amanda Cincotta, Head of Legal Operations, Hinge Health
- Dan Rabinowitz, CEO /Founder, Pre/Dicta
- Joe Davis, Manager of Knowledge Management Solutions, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Rawia Ashraf, Vice President, Product, Document Intelligence, Thomson Reuters
- Robert Reynolds, Founder/CEO, Tangible
Quite a group! And there will no doubt be more to add in the weeks leading up to June 7 / 8.
If I wasn’t already Chair of the event, I’d definitely be coming along to enjoy hearing from these speakers as they explored the cutting edge of legal innovation, and where I got a chance to put questions to them and do some networking with the many other attendees and exhibitors, with a focus on Day One: Law firms and ALSPs, and Day Two: Inhouse and Legal Ops.
To book your place for June 7 and 8, please see the ticket page here.
For general information about the event, please see here.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Richard Tromans, Founder, Artificial Lawyer and Conference Chair.
Be the first to comment