Conference organisers Cosmonauts are offering – for just 24 hours – a chance to pick up a free ticket to Legal Innovators California, June 7-8 in San Francisco, if you are at a law firm or have an inhouse / legal ops role. Register via this link for a free one-day pass, using the code: PARTNERPASS.
As the most significant shift in legal innovation is taking place, it’s crucial that we understand new capabilities at our disposal. From AI to contract management technology, so much is changing and you don’t want to get left behind.
Join us at Legal Innovators California (LIC), June 7th-8th in San Francisco, and network with leaders from Meta, Salesforce, Orrick and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Register via this link for a free one-day pass*, using the code PARTNERPASS
Your free pass includes:
– Full access to event sessions on the day of your choosing
– Roundtables and workshops
– Networking Drinks at the end of the day
– Breakfast and lunch
Key themes for the event:
Day 1 – Private Practice Day:
- Sparking legal industry creativity and addressing access to justice crisis through tech
- Building the law firm of the future and the evolving legal innovation ecosystem
- The new AI, GPT/LLMS – A paradigm shift for the legal world
Day 2 – In-House Day:
- Streamlining processes with automation and addressing the changes necessary at the intersection of business and law
- The evolving role of ALSPs, from e-discovery to major transactional work to legal managed services
- CLM, AI and the new reality
Note * – as mentioned this special offer is only for 24 hours and only for those working within law firms and inhouse / legal ops roles. Independent consultants and legal tech companies are not able to use this special offer.