Innovation is always about a meeting of minds, of new ideas, of needs – synthesised together to create real change. The landmark Legal Innovators UK conference on 8 + 9 November in London is designed to support exactly this.
Everything about Legal Innovators UK is made to enable meaningful and practically useful conversations. For example, the two-day format – Day One: Law Firms and ALSPs, and Day Two: Inhouse and Legal Ops, ensures that while there is a focus on roles, silos also get broken down and people can communicate across the legal innovation ecosystem.
Then look at the people we have speaking across those two days. As you can see, they are senior people, very experienced and with plenty of insights to share. They include leading inhouse lawyers from organisations such as Vodafone, Mace Group, Nokia, Bank of America, Randstad, Dentsu, Volkswagen, Accenture, and Dell; as well as partners at law firms; and CEOs of pioneering legal tech companies. Plus, there are more to be announced in the weeks ahead.
- WAYNE SPILLETT, Head of Legal – Intellectual Property, Product and Services, Vodafone
- RICHARD ROBINSON, CEO, Robin AI
- CHARLOTTE LEIGH, Head of Legal for Consult, Mace Group
- RUSSELL DAVIES, Global Head of Operations – Legal and Compliance, Dentsu
- ROBIN FISHER, General Counsel EMEA, Randstad
- JULIA SALASKY, CEO, Legl
- JON GREGSON, Partner, Weightmans
- ALEXA CARNERO DURAND, Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel – Global Marketing & Communications, Dell Technologies
- CHRISTINA DEMETRIADES, General Counsel Europe, Accenture
- JODIE HOSMER, Head of Legal Operations, Mills & Reeve LLP
- JOE COHEN, Head of Innovation, Dentons
- GAURAV GUPTA, Global Head Contract Operations & Digitalization, Nokia
- SHILPA BHANDARKAR, Chief Executive Officer, CreateiQ, Linklaters LLP
- UWAIS IQBAL, Founder, Simplexico Limited
- M. ISABEL CERVANTES GARCIA de la CRUZ, Legal Innovation, Volkswagen AG
- ROBERT DILWORTH, Managing Director & Associate General Counsel, Bank of America
Another aspect of Legal Innovators UK is the size and content of the event. The central idea is that you get a chance to listen to the people you want to hear from on the key issues of the day and also then meet them, and do meaningful networking where you have the time and space to really build new relationships. The audience also tends to be more senior, i.e. people who make strategic choices and buying decisions, so we get great questions during the sessions that benefit everyone there.
In short, Legal Innovators UK is all about people coming together to learn, share and network in a way that provides lasting value to all who attend, on one day or both. And it’s all chaired by Artificial Lawyer founder, Richard Tromans, who will be making sure that the audience get their questions answered.
In the approximately 11 weeks to go until the event at America Square in the City of London, Artificial Lawyer will be looking at the conference in more detail. But, one thing is clear, we are entering new territory now when it comes to legal innovation and there is much to explore and much to learn. So, if you want to have those meaningful conversations that really matter, then come to Legal Innovators UK on November 8 and 9.
I am really looking forward to chairing the London event again and seeing everyone, as well as engaging with the key topics of the day. If you’d like to come along you can find tickets here.
If you’d like to be a speaker / sponsor at Legal Innovators UK this November, then please contact:
Timo: email@example.com (all major enquiries)
Craig: firstname.lastname@example.org (industry sponsors)
Suditi: email@example.com (law firms/inhouse)
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Richard Tromans, Artificial Lawyer Founder and Conference Chair.