Today, Artificial Lawyer officially launches Legal Innovators and is proud to announce some of the amazing speakers who will be taking part in what will be a landmark coming together of experts to explore and share their insights on the intersection of innovation and the business of law.
The first tranche of Tickets are now on sale for the 11 October conference, to be held at Etc Venues, St Paul’s in the City of London.
Artificial Lawyer, and research & events company, Cosmonauts, are delighted to announce a stellar list of speakers that includes:
- Keynote Speaker, Kerry Westland, Head of Innovation & Technology at Addleshaw Goddard
- General Counsel such as Rosemary Martin of Vodafone, and Sean Thomas of AlphaSights, to name a few.
- Heads of Innovation from leading law firms, such as Shilpa Bhandarkar from Linklaters, Jane Stewart from Slaughter and May, Isabel Parker from Freshfields, and Bas Boris Visser at Clifford Chance, also to name just a few….
- Law firm partners with a strong focus on innovation and technology, such as James Touzel at TLT, Richard West at Kennedys, Karyn Harty at McCann FitzGerald, and Alan Angell of Fincap Law, to name a few….with more joining everyday.
- A wide range of innovation experts driving change inside their firms, or helping to run special groups devoted to innovation, such as Jonathan Patterson of DWF Ventures, Nick West of Mishcon de Reya, and Monet Fauntleroy of White & Case, again to name just a few.
The event will run from breakfast until the evening and will cover a range of issues related to legal innovation, taking into account the vital trinity of people, process and technology.
Artificial Lawyer’s Founder, Richard Tromans, will be conference Chair, and will be working hard to keep speakers on their toes and make sure you get real value from every session. Attendees are strongly encouraged to ask questions and find out the answers to what they want to know from the many speakers.
Fundamentally, the goal here is to ensure you come away feeling you’ve learnt something useful that you can apply in your work and at your firm or within your corporate legal team. That is what Legal Innovators is all about –
By Legal Innovators For Legal Innovators – that’s the conference motto!
Artificial Lawyer hopes you can join us all for what looks set to be an incredible day in the company of some of the world’s leading legal innovators.
See you all there!
Richard Tromans, Artificial Lawyer