Thomson Reuters is delighted to bring you this year’s Legal & Technology Procurement Conference, which will be held on Tuesday, 5th November at etc. venues St Paul’s, Aldersgate, London.
You’ll meet in-house legal and procurement professionals across many sectors, including GCs, Heads of Legal and Supplier Performance, as well as law firms and consultancies at this important one-day conference, which features top-level speakers, interactive breakout sessions, panel discussions and keynote talks.
Throughout the event you will hear how to:
- Develop your legal procurement strategy, with case studies describing the journey
- Use technology to get the best possible procurement process
- Assess the impact that digital disruption is having on lawyers
- Re-engineer your own processes, so they become more digital
- Harness the art of the possible with machine learning and artificial intelligence
And more. You can see the full agenda here.
Our wide-reaching sessions are designed to match wherever you are on your journey – from building an effective procurement strategy for your in-house law department to implementing new legal technology and driving adoption. You’ll hear from speakers with a vast hands-on experience in this complex area, who collectively will bring you a number of different insights, viewpoints and opinions.
The conference will be co-chaired by Vincent Cordo, Central Legal Operations Officer at Shell International and Claire O’Brien, COO, Legal UK and EMEA at Deutsche Bank.
We’re very pleased to announce that Professor Dan Katz will be delivering this year’s morning keynote, discussing how we create lawyers for today’s biggest technological challenges, and the benefits of applying a polytechnic approach to law.
To view more speakers, visit our website.
Click here to book your place before 4 October 2019 to take advantage of our early bird offer.
Also, readers of Artificial Lawyer receive a special 20% discount on tickets. Please use the ticket code: AL001 to get your discount.
Richard Tromans, Founder, Tromans Consulting, and Founder & Editor, Artificial Lawyer, will also be speaking as part of the event during the Morning Breakout session 1: Legal Tech 101 – along with:
- Alistair Maiden, Founder and CEO, SYKE
- Peggy Pauwels, Senior Commercial Director – Group Functions, Commercial Operations and Transformation, Capita
- Derek Southall, Founder and CEO, Hyperscale Group
Look forward to seeing you there!