AL TV talks to Gordon Cassie, CTO of transaction management company, Closing Folders, which iManage has just bought to extend its offering. We explore:
- How did the deal come about, and who approached first?
- What do Cassie and colleagues like about their acquirer?
- Why do this deal? Was it Covid, or the Litera/Doxly deal last year?
- Why did iManage want to do this deal?
- And what happens now that the two companies have come together?
- Will Closing Folders (as part of iManage) now cover the UK as well as the US and Canada?
- And finally, why their greatest competitor is the status quo.
(Press play to watch inside the page, approx. 15 mins.)
1 Trackback / Pingback