In this AL TV News Analysis with Agiloft’s new CEO, Eric Laughlin, we explore the CLM platform’s strategic direction and growth plans, as well as how NLP/ML techniques relate to CLM.
Laughlin’s appointment in August coincided with the news of a massive $45m investment by FTV Capital in the company. Plus, he was previously Global Head of EY’s LMS group following the acquisition of Thomson Reuters’ LMS/Pangea3 group. So, we had plenty to explore.
- Why the move from a senior role in a Big Four firm?
- What is Agiloft and how did it get into the world of legal tech?
- The use of AI (i.e. NLP/ML tools) for CLM.
- The potential to work with established AI doc review companies.
- How the company intends to expand and grow in the UK/EU and Asia-Pacific, and hire many more people.
- The reality that only a minority of large companies have a fully operational CLM system – even now.
- Agiloft’s no-code approach.
- And more…
(Press play to watch/listen inside the page. Approx 19 mins.)