Here is one for your diary: the Legal Innovators California conference is on June 9 in San Francisco. We will be exploring a range of key issues related to legal ops, evolving client needs, and law firm innovation. Created by Artificial Lawyer and organised by Cosmonauts, we are really looking forward to seeing you all there.
As part of this conference we naturally have speakers from the clients and experts with experience of having worked inhouse – with more to come. Some of our confirmed speakers include:
Some of the speakers at Legal Innovators California.
- Jay Yonamine – Head of Tech & Data Science, Legal at Google,
- Nancy Krystal, Associate General Counsel, Jelly Bean,
- Daniel Jay Tijerina, Business Affairs, WarnerMedia,
- Leila Banijamali, CEO of Symbium and an experienced inhouse lawyer,
- Meena Polich, Legal Counsel, Intercom,
- And Mary O’Carroll, who although now at Ironclad is a co-founder of CLOC and also previously Head of Legal Operations at Google,
- Plus we will have speakers from legal tech companies, consultancies, law companies and ALSPs, focused on legal ops and serving inhouse teams on everything from CLM to billing needs.
This is all in tune with the Legal Innovators approach – which is to bring together multiple parts of the legal ecosystem, from the lawyers at firms, to innovation experts, to investment funds, to academics, to legal tech companies more broadly, to ALSPs and law companies, to in this case, the inhouse world.
Why bring together people and their knowledge from different parts of the sector? The answer is that innovation doesn’t happen in isolation and when we meet and hear from people across the legal value chain then we have an opportunity to discover new insights and take home new perspectives that will benefit our work and our business. You’ll also hopefully make some new contacts and friends along the way!
So, put Legal Innovators California in your diary and come along to hear from some of the leading experts on inhouse technology, legal ops and the client experience – and much, much more.
Plus, a quick word about the event itself: it will take place on Thursday, June 9, at Bespoke at Westfield, 845 Market Street, Suite 450, San Francisco. The conference will run all day, with great speakers in panels, fireside chats, and also making presentations. There also will be plenty of time to network and to meet the many exhibitors.
We hope that everyone can benefit from the day, as they learn, share and network during Legal Innovators California on June 9 in San Francisco.
For tickets please see here.
For general information about the event, please see here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Conference Chair, Richard Tromans, Founder, Artificial Lawyer.
Be the first to comment