Here we go! It’s been a long time in the making and the Legal Innovators California conference is all set for June 9 in San Francisco, and we are very excited to welcome you all. Plus, if you don’t have a ticket yet, there is a last chance to grab one – with five free tickets going on a first-come, first-served basis – simply use the ticket code Cali100 when you book your place here.
Attendees at the all-day event on Market Street in San Francisco will get to meet and hear from many leading legal innovation experts from across the industry. Here are some of the great speakers who will be at Legal Innovators California on Thursday, June 9 –
- (Keynote) Kim Lanza-Russo, Senior Director of Product Management, Elevate,
- Vedika Mehera, Innovation Advisor, Orrick,
- Peter Geovanes, Head of Data Strategy, AI & Analytics, Winston & Strawn,
- Rodney Mullins, Sr. Manager, Software Planning and Dev, McGuireWoods,
- Danielle Benecke, Co-Founder, Baker McKenzie’s Machine Learning Venture,
- Nicholas Long, Managing Director, Legal Business Services, Deloitte Tax LLP,
- David Wang, Chief Innovation Officer, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati,
- Leonard Nuara, Founding Partner, Flatiron Law Group,
- Joe Davis, Manager of Knowledge Management Solutions, Davis Wright Tremaine,
- Carla Swansburg, Chief Executive Officer of ClearyX, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton,
- John Scrudato, Legal Engineering and Data Strategy Manager, Gunderson Dettmer.
- Jay Yonamine – Head of Tech & Data Science, Legal at Google,
- Nancy Krystal, Associate General Counsel, Jelly Bean,
- Daniel Jay Tijerina, Business Affairs, AT&T Sports Networks,
- Leila Banijamali, CEO of Symbium and an experienced inhouse lawyer,
- Meena Polich, Legal Counsel, Intercom,
- And Mary O’Carroll, who although now at Ironclad is a co-founder of CLOC and also previously Head of Legal Operations at Google,
- And more!
As you can see, the skill-sets here are broad and deep, and cover multiple aspects of legal services delivery. And, in terms of the companies sponsoring, exhibiting, speaking, and generally taking part, we have:
- Doc analysis company eBrevia, AI-driven contract review and negotiation business, LexCheck, plus contract reviewer TermScout, and drafting system Definely
- Litigation analytics and arbitration data pioneers Gavelytics and Jus Mundi,
- Lawyer time automation pioneer Time by Ping, and LegalMation the litigation AI company,
- CLM companie: ContractPodAi, Evisort, LinkSquares, Malbek, and Summize, as well as SpotDraft,
- Legal information giant Wolters Kluwer, global legal solutions business Epiq, and the Flatiron Law Group, the legal services organisation, and DISCO, the fast-growing eDiscovery company,
- Legal standards flagbearer Bonterms,
- And more…!
All of these companies will be at the event for you to hear from, meet and spend some time with so you can learn more about what they can do for you.
This combination of talent and technology is all in tune with the ethos of Legal Innovators, a conference created by Artificial Lawyer and organised by Cosmonauts. This approach can best be described as bringing together multiple parts of the legal ecosystem, from the lawyers at firms, to innovation experts, to investment funds, to academics, to legal tech companies more broadly, to ALSPs and law companies, and to the inhouse world and legal ops experts.
The reason for this is that when we meet and hear from people across the legal value chain then we have an opportunity to discover new insights and take home new perspectives and ideas that will benefit our work and our businesses. You’ll also hopefully make some new contacts and friends along the way!
Plus, a quick word about the event itself: it will take place on Thursday, June 9, at Bespoke at Westfield, 845 Market Street, Suite 450, San Francisco, with registration and networking starting at 8AM and the conference ending around 6.30PM with a drinks reception.
The conference will have panels, fireside chats, and presentations. There also will be plenty of time to network and to meet the many exhibitors. So, come along to learn, share and network at Legal Innovators California on June 9 in San Francisco!
For tickets please see here.
P.S. if you have any queries about tickets or would like more information about the conference, please email Timo at Cosmonauts, the company organising the Legal Innovators California event: email@example.com