Artificial Lawyer Launches AL Product Reviews
How does a business choose which legal tech product is the best to pilot or use? That is a burning question that is more relevant today than ever before, because there has never been so many new products on offer, especially when it comes to the new wave of AI and legal automation products.
After speaking to many lawyers and legal tech professionals there has been one overwhelming response: ‘We want to know what other people think. We want to hear their experiences with this product.’
That is why Artificial Lawyer is proud to bring you a new service to the market: AL Product Reviews.
The first company to be reviewed is Kira Systems, the legal AI doc review pioneer, which today many law firms and corporates are making use of around the world.
That Kira is so well-known and clearly well-used may suggest that it’s a great piece of technology. But, is it really? Do you – the users of it – find it easy to train? Does the company provide good customer support? Has Kira’s marketing met with the reality of actually using its system?
In short, does this product meet expectations? And would you recommend it? Whether yes or no, AL would be delighted to hear from you.
Call for Your Feedback on Kira Systems –
Please cut and paste the text below, with your responses – which can be from one word to an essay (whatever you want to say is great) – and email it to AL at: Richard@Artificiallawyer.com
All reviews will be anonymous, however AL will only accept reviews from verifiable email addresses. Thank you for taking part. This is an important step toward greater transparency in the market for this new wave of legal tech products and your feedback is highly valued.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
AL Product Review: Kira Systems
Type of Application: AI Doc Review
- Did Kira meet your expectations?
- Was it easy to use?
- Was it easy to train?
- What was the customer support like?
- Overall, has it been value for money?
Would you recommend it? Yes, or No:
Overall Star Rating: One to Four Stars [Please mark ‘X’]
4 Stars – Delighted!
3 Stars – It’s good, but could be better.
2 Stars – It’s OK, we’ll keep shopping around.
1 Star – Not a good experience. Avoid.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
The questions above have been chosen in order to address some of the key issues potential customers ask most frequently about tech of this type, based on feedback that Artificial Lawyer has gathered from speaking to law firms and inhouse counsel.
Although issues such as security standards and APIs are also vital, most people looking initially at which system ‘to buy’ said that the questions above were most vital for them to get a good initial impression and to then begin the process of deciding which products to seriously consider.
The information that you can provide for AL Reviews will also build upon the AL 100 legal tech directory, giving real life feedback in addition to the factual details of each product, which does cover areas such as security standards.
The methodology for AL Reviews will work like this:
- A company is chosen, which is believed to have sufficient customers to provide a useful level of feedback. (As there is little point in calling for reviews of a new startup with just two pilot customers). So, AL Product Reviews will focus on the tech companies that are now part of the market.
- There is a first call for reviews, such as this one. Customers are asked to email back their responses to AL, and these are collated.
- AL will also directly contact some publicly known clients.
- There may be a second call for reviews to make sure we have captured a good sample of responses.
- Finally, the review will be published. Unless a customer especially wants to be named, all responses will be anonymous, but AL will verify that all feedback comes from bona fide sources.
- And then….it will be onto the next company and so on.
- Over time a real picture of what the market thinks will emerge, which AL believes will provide real value to you, the readers of Artificial Lawyer.
Thank you for your valued readership and if you are a user of the above tech company, or have used it in the past, it would be great if you could spare a couple of minutes to send back your responses. Thanks! It’s appreciated!
Richard Tromans, Founder, Artificial Lawyer