Now in its second year, Legalweek’s LegalLaunch, an innovation competition focusing on new product launches, is accepting applications.
LegalLaunch enables companies to kick-start their new product launches during Legalweek in New York, 4th to 6th February 2020.
The competition aims to bring together the best in new legal tech products and services that are no older than twelve months, and gives attendees a sneak peek of the future direction of legal technology.
The competition is judged by a panel of Legal Tech experts, featuring:
- Katie DeBord, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner’s Chief Innovation Officer
- Felicity Conrad, Paladin Co-Founder & CEO;
- Raj Goyle, Bodhala Co-Founder & Co-CEO;
- Catherine Krow, Digitory Legal Founder & CEO;
- Richard Tromans, Founder Tromans Consulting & Artificial Lawyer.
The LegalLaunch winners will be announced on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 10:30am in New York.
The organisers of the competition said: ‘For start-ups and newer legal tech providers, this is a great opportunity to generate the visibility and momentum critical to producing revenue opportunities.’
Artificial Lawyer’s Founder was there for the inaugural competition and it was a great showcase of new ideas from companies large and small.
For more information, or to register, visit LegalLaunch online.
- Is the solution distinctive or fundamentally different from existing products?
- Does the solution enhance efficiency and/or productivity for legal professionals?
- Does the product satisfy a clear market need?
- Is the solution well-designed?
- How easy-to-use is the solution?
- Deadline to register – January 8…..so get your skates on if you’d like to take part!
- Finalists that will go through to the next stage will be announced on January 17, 2020.
- Each finalist will also be invited to present a brief presentation of their product in front of the judges, and Legalweek attendees who select the Professional’s Choice Award, on the LITE Stage in New York during Legalweek.
- The LegalLaunch winners will be announced on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 10:30am.
For questions, please contact Katie Candiotti at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Artificial Lawyer’s Founder will be in New York for most of the week starting 3rd February. If you’d like to meet up, contact: email@example.com
1 Trackback / Pingback